In order to comply with the electricity at work regulations, precautions
must be taken against the risk of injury or death. Periodic testing and
repairs must be undertaken to comply with company's statutory
As qualified engineers SEC, under the governing body of the NICEIC, can help you keep ahead of the ever changing Regulations.
the certification that we produce is stored electronically in a safe
location and backed up so further copies are always available. This
allows us to update records when further testing is carried out saving
time and money.
Our qualified and highly skilled engineers are able to offer the following services:
- Periodic Test & Inspection Reports (Now EICR)
- Emergency Lighting Reports & Certification
- Fire Alarm Reports and Certification
- Intruder Alarm Commissioning & Certification
- Portable Appliance Testing
Certification & Reports can be issued and moved electronically as
well as a paper copy. (Reducing paper usage is embraced by SEC
Electrical as a part of our Environmental Policy)
- Testing carried out BS7671 (17th edition) & NICEIC spec
- Updated circuit charts/schedules with 100% EICRs if required
Find out how we can help you with your project by calling 01604 756637 or emailing us today.